Shieldwall is a funny third-person tactical battle simulator with strategy elements. It allows you to feel like a squad leader right on the battlefield.
About The Game
Shieldwall, I might as well make a review of the game too here! I firstly wanna thank the devs for giving me early access to the game! And answering some of my questions. So now I finally finished the two maps which was given to me by them.
I will do the reverse of what a normal review would do, they mostly take up the positive stuff before the negatives. But I will instead take up what I disliked.
[Positives & Personal Liking]
◦ First thing that I wanna take up which stunned me, was the graphics, don’t get me wrong it is not one of those real life looking graphics but instead I just love how the nature looks, how the characters walk and how they just look so stuffy. I also like how the blood combines with the gras. Also the voices, FOR ROMAN.
◦ Secondly, the standards customize was awesome, really gives me more control over the faction. In formata it was more based on WHICH faction you were and it made me sad because I liked the romans but the greeces had the best standards.
◦ Thirdly, the difference in the factions, how they look, their shield, their armour and so on. I also like how I can easily spot the commander out of a army.
◦ How the AI function when player dies and there no more spawn point left. The soldiers that was left went and captured a point THEMSELVES, I was extremely scared that I just had lost.
◦ Lastly the map, choosing a battle, campaign and so on. I just think it was a neat function.
OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270
DirectX: Version 11
Storage: 3 GB available space
How to Download & Install
click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.
right click the .zip file and click on “Extract the game” To do this you must have WinRAR,