About The Game
Shieldwall, I might as well make a review of the game too here! I firstly wanna thank the devs for giving me early access to the game! And answering some of my questions. So now I finally finished the two maps which was given to me by them.
I will do the reverse of what a normal review would do, they mostly take up the positive stuff before the negatives. But I will instead take up what I disliked.
[Positives & Personal Liking]
◦ First thing that I wanna take up which stunned me, was the graphics, don’t get me wrong it is not one of those real life looking graphics but instead I just love how the nature looks, how the characters walk and how they just look so stuffy. I also like how the blood combines with the gras. Also the voices, FOR ROMAN.
◦ Secondly, the standards customize was awesome, really gives me more control over the faction. In formata it was more based on WHICH faction you were and it made me sad because I liked the romans but the greeces had the best standards.
◦ Thirdly, the difference in the factions, how they look, their shield, their armour and so on. I also like how I can easily spot the commander out of a army.
◦ How the AI function when player dies and there no more spawn point left. The soldiers that was left went and captured a point THEMSELVES, I was extremely scared that I just had lost.
◦ Lastly the map, choosing a battle, campaign and so on. I just think it was a neat function.
- OS: 64-bit Windows 7, 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or 64-bit Windows 10
- Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz / AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 670 or AMD R9 270
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3 GB available space