Deep Sky Derelicts Download Free Full Pc Version Game

Deep Sky Derelicts

Deep Sky Derelicts is an original combination of turn-based strategy and RPG, enriched with tactical card combat and popular roguelike elements. Explore derelict alien ships, fight, loot and upgrade your gear, all in distinctive retro-futuristic comic book aesthetic style.

About The Game

Deep Sky Derelicts Story: I felt more moved by the encounters than the main story, but being that your characters aren’t unique outside of their names and classes, you can’t expect too much in that department. 8/10

Gameplay: Turn-based RPG with a 3 man team and card deck based battle system. I’ve never played a game like this but it’s probably not the first – easy enough to figure out but takes a little to get the hang of optimization. There are 5 classes, so you’ll miss out on 2 if you don’t double up. I ran a Mentalist, Tank, and Technician, and honestly couldn’t imagine playing without the Technician the most. The summon cards were ESSENTIAL to keeping myself from going insane, detailed below.

I really enjoyed 95% of my time spent playing this game. The other 5% I spent seriously considering smashing my mouse and never playing again. I persevered til the end but seriously… Even at max level (there’s a cap that you’ll probably hit before the final level, if you’re a completionist), some battles were finished before I could even make a move. I get that it’s card based, so the luck of the draw will always be the ultimate deciding factor, but I felt certain enemies were wayyyy OP, including the final boss. That said, I’ve played enough games that “Save Early, Save Often” is ingrained into my very being, and this game would be absolutely unbearable otherwise.

System Requirements

  • OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 10, 64-bit only

  • Processor: Intel Core i3 or equivalent

  • Memory: 4 GB RAM

  • Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 4400

  • Storage: 4 GB available space

How to Download & Install 

  1. Wait 5 seconds and click on the blue ‘download now’ button. Now let the download begin and wait for it to finish.

  2. right click the .zip file and click on “Extract the game” To do this you must have WinRAR,

  3. Double click inside the game.exe

  4. Have fun 

DOWNLOAD

MegaUp Server:

DOWNLOAD

Screenshots :

Deep Sky Derelicts

Deep Sky Derelicts

Leave a Reply